WHERE CAN I SEE PHOTOS TAKEN ON MY TOUR?
All photos of your tour are uploaded to our Facebook page. Please LIKE us on Facebook. Note that pictures are provided free of charge as a gesture by Adventure Quad Tours and may be removed after two months if not tagged by you on your Facebook account.
• For BOOKINGS see your hotel/resort tour desk or contact the friendly team at Adventure Quad Tours.
• Free pick-up and drop-off within the local Port Vila area.
• Minimum tour booking is 2 persons.
• No refunds on cancellations within 14 hours.
• Weight restriction of 160kg per quad.
• Children 7 yrs and over welcome.
• Children 7 - 15yrs discounted price.
• Tour routes are subject to change.
*Closed Christmas Day 25th December.
WHAT TO BRING
• Driver’s license required.
• Sunglasses & Sunscreen.
• Swimmers & towel.
• Must wear enclosed shoes.
PORT VILA - USEFUL INFORMATION
TRANSPORTATION: Driving is on the right-hand side of the road. Mini-buses offer a frequent though not time-tabled service - merely flag one down and tell the driver where you want to go, and the fare is 150 vatu a trip. (approx. AUD$1.65) Drivers are usually friendly and helpful and the letter 'B' before the number plate designates a licensed bus (T designates taxis and H is for hire cars). The price does increase on cruise ship days.
DRESS: Light and casual, but not too brief in public places, please.
SHOPPING: Most shops close for 'siesta' from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. Eating places, banks and supermarkets do not observe siesta. All shops are open on Saturday morning, including speciality shops. Supermarkets and suburban general stores open early and close late seven days a week. The colourful market in the town centre operates every day except Sundays, for flowers, fruit, vegetables and handicrafts. A great spot to meet the locals!
WATER: The urban water is safe to drink from the tap. When travelling to the outer islands it is advisable to take drinking water along.
FISHING & DIVING: Vanuatu offers some of the best diving, snorkelling, reef and deep-sea fishing available in the South Pacific!